IIB monitors and reviews the performance of its approved agents annually or as required through a number of methods including:
- Student Feedback
- In-house analysis of agent performance
- Within two weeks of commencement of course at the IIB, new students who have come through an IIB approved agent are asked to complete the Education Agent Feedback Form, included in student orientation packs. This form provides direct feedback concerning students’ opinions and experiences with their agents.
- From this feedback IIB is able to collate and analyse areas where agents could improve and also provides an assessment of their services and performance on a routine basis.
Reviewing & Renewing Agent Agreements Annually
- The Marketing Manager will review agents whose agency agreement is due to expire.
- The Marketing Manager will commence this process 1 month prior to Agent Agreement expiry date.
Marketing manager will advice the Principal Executive Officer after the review is completed on the status of agent as:
- No further Registrations; and
- Registrations continue
Agents with no further registrations will automatically become inactive on student management system and the agent agreement will not be renewed.
Agents with registrations continue will be renewed based on:
- Number of student enquiries received from the specific agent;
- Number of students enrolling from the specific agent;
- Number of students dissatisfied with the specific agents services; and
- Good performance throughout the year, proven ability to abide by all regulatory requirements.
Renewal of agreement takes the above factors into consideration, agents who fail to meet standard requirements from the region will become Inactive.
Corrective and Preventative Actions
Corrective and preventative actions must be appropriate to the breach of requirements by the Agent.
Corrective and preventative actions could include:
- Cancelling the agent agreement,
- Correcting incorrect information provided to students,
- Providing students with a full refund of the agent fees in the event that students have been mislead by the actions of the Agent.
- Requiring the Agent to undertake counselling by the Provider about the Agent’s responsibilities under this agreement, code of conduct under this agreement and requirements under the National Code.
Agent’s refusing to undertake the required corrective and preventative action will have their agreement cancelled
Marketing Code Of Conduct
Our Education Agents are strictly bounded by the college’s marketing protocol and prohibited from making unsolicited phone calls to prospective students and calls to individuals on the do not call register. We do not provide any incentive to prospective students to undertake studies with us. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to make an informed decision based on the information on this website and our marketing material before submitting application for enrolments with us. An agent found in breach of this protocol will be legally liable for any financial or other loss to the college and the agreement with the agent will be immediately terminated.
Right To Appeal
IIB supports an agent’s right to appeal for non renewal of agent agreements. Agents must address their appeal in writing with any supporting documentation. The Marketing Manager will review the appeal and may recommend to the Principal Executive Officer if the agent is eligible for probationary extension of agency agreement valid for 3 to 6 months.